VueConf US 2022
1. Opening Keynote
2. How we migrated our HUGE app to Vue 3
3. Maintainable & Resilient Projects Through Internal UI Libraries
4. Unit Testing Vue Apps: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
5. Debugging Vue Applications
6. Dissecting the Pinia Source Code
7. What's coming in Nuxt 3
8. Building Accessible Components
9. Animating Vue with GSAP
10. Deploy, Release, CI/CD, oh my! DevOps for the rest of us
11. Stress-free Testing for Vue 3
12. Nuxt.js and Chrome
13. Modern Mobile Development
14. Create a Custom Component Library with Vue!
15. Improving Pagespeed Performance with Vue 3
16. Why do we even test?
17. Component Testing with Playwright
18. Know your Components
19. What's 'this'?
20. Vue Traffic Light Chrome Extension
21. Getting Started: Amplify Authenticator
22. (Share) Point of Vue
23. Building Docker Extensions using Vue & Nuxt
24. Build a Community
25. Using Vue for your IoT Solution
Improving Pagespeed Performance with Vue 3
We all want to have a high performing website and provide a great experience to our users. There can be so many items that can cause your website to perform poorly. I will share some great tips to improve your image performance using Vue 3 and pass Google’s Core Web Vitals.