VueConf US 2022
1. Opening Keynote
2. How we migrated our HUGE app to Vue 3
3. Maintainable & Resilient Projects Through Internal UI Libraries
4. Unit Testing Vue Apps: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
5. Debugging Vue Applications
6. Dissecting the Pinia Source Code
7. What's coming in Nuxt 3
8. Building Accessible Components
9. Animating Vue with GSAP
10. Deploy, Release, CI/CD, oh my! DevOps for the rest of us
11. Stress-free Testing for Vue 3
12. Nuxt.js and Chrome
13. Modern Mobile Development
14. Create a Custom Component Library with Vue!
15. Improving Pagespeed Performance with Vue 3
16. Why do we even test?
17. Component Testing with Playwright
18. Know your Components
19. What's 'this'?
20. Vue Traffic Light Chrome Extension
21. Getting Started: Amplify Authenticator
22. (Share) Point of Vue
23. Building Docker Extensions using Vue & Nuxt
24. Build a Community
25. Using Vue for your IoT Solution
How we migrated our HUGE app to Vue 3
Alex Van Liew
Learn how Productiv migrated a full-featured SPA which was built on top of Vue 2 over three years ago and now contains nearly 300 pages, over 1000 components, and nearly 250k LOC to Vue 3, what we discovered about the process, and what benefits we saw as a result.