VueConf US 2022
1. Opening Keynote
2. How we migrated our HUGE app to Vue 3
3. Maintainable & Resilient Projects Through Internal UI Libraries
4. Unit Testing Vue Apps: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
5. Debugging Vue Applications
6. Dissecting the Pinia Source Code
7. What's coming in Nuxt 3
8. Building Accessible Components
9. Animating Vue with GSAP
10. Deploy, Release, CI/CD, oh my! DevOps for the rest of us
11. Stress-free Testing for Vue 3
12. Nuxt.js and Chrome
13. Modern Mobile Development
14. Create a Custom Component Library with Vue!
15. Improving Pagespeed Performance with Vue 3
16. Why do we even test?
17. Component Testing with Playwright
18. Know your Components
19. What's 'this'?
20. Vue Traffic Light Chrome Extension
21. Getting Started: Amplify Authenticator
22. (Share) Point of Vue
23. Building Docker Extensions using Vue & Nuxt
24. Build a Community
25. Using Vue for your IoT Solution
Dissecting the Pinia Source Code
Pinia is state management library for Vue that everyone is talking about. Join me as we peek under the hood of it’s open source code and see if we can dissect exactly what makes it tick.