VueConf US 2022
1. Opening Keynote
2. How we migrated our HUGE app to Vue 3
3. Maintainable & Resilient Projects Through Internal UI Libraries
4. Unit Testing Vue Apps: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
5. Debugging Vue Applications
6. Dissecting the Pinia Source Code
7. What's coming in Nuxt 3
8. Building Accessible Components
9. Animating Vue with GSAP
10. Deploy, Release, CI/CD, oh my! DevOps for the rest of us
11. Stress-free Testing for Vue 3
12. Nuxt.js and Chrome
13. Modern Mobile Development
14. Create a Custom Component Library with Vue!
15. Improving Pagespeed Performance with Vue 3
16. Why do we even test?
17. Component Testing with Playwright
18. Know your Components
19. What's 'this'?
20. Vue Traffic Light Chrome Extension
21. Getting Started: Amplify Authenticator
22. (Share) Point of Vue
23. Building Docker Extensions using Vue & Nuxt
24. Build a Community
25. Using Vue for your IoT Solution
Debugging Vue Applications
Modern applications built with frameworks like Vue can add complexity to the debugging process. With the right approach, debugging doesn’t have to be frustrating. This talk will cover debugging considerations specific to Vue, including the Vue Lifecycle, Reactive State, error handling, and more.