VueConf US 2022
1. Opening Keynote
2. How we migrated our HUGE app to Vue 3
3. Maintainable & Resilient Projects Through Internal UI Libraries
4. Unit Testing Vue Apps: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices
5. Debugging Vue Applications
6. Dissecting the Pinia Source Code
7. What's coming in Nuxt 3
8. Building Accessible Components
9. Animating Vue with GSAP
10. Deploy, Release, CI/CD, oh my! DevOps for the rest of us
11. Stress-free Testing for Vue 3
12. Nuxt.js and Chrome
13. Modern Mobile Development
14. Create a Custom Component Library with Vue!
15. Improving Pagespeed Performance with Vue 3
16. Why do we even test?
17. Component Testing with Playwright
18. Know your Components
19. What's 'this'?
20. Vue Traffic Light Chrome Extension
21. Getting Started: Amplify Authenticator
22. (Share) Point of Vue
23. Building Docker Extensions using Vue & Nuxt
24. Build a Community
25. Using Vue for your IoT Solution
Modern Mobile Development
It’s 2022, and mobile development is more essential to everyday life than it’s ever been. With this, developers have had to pick and choose what tech stack they would use to build for mobile. While this started with one set of tools per platform, we now have multiple options available, and some that can even target multiple platforms with one codebase. But one question remains: what’s the right set of tools? In this talk, we’ll examine what technologies are available, and explore if the tech stack we need has been the web all along.